Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016,Punjab Police Recruitment Constable,Punjab Police Constable Posts,Punjab Police Male Constable vacancies,Punjab Police Recruitment Constable 2016,Punjab Police Recruitment News 2016,Punjab Police Constable Recruitment male
Punjab Police Recruitment: – Recently the Department of Punjab Police has released an employment notice related to the vacant posts of male constables and drivers. After issuing this recruitment notice, it is now inviting the applicants to apply for these jobs. Here we are going to advise the applicants that if they want to participate in Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17, then they all have to apply for it soon. Candidates have a limited period to apply for these posts; that’s why applicants have to hurry up and submit their Application Form of Punjab Police Recruitment soon. After going out, the last date of applying the Police Department of Punjab state will not accept any application form.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17
According to the information in the Notification of Punjab Police Recruitment, this department has declared 750 vacant posts of Male Constables Drivers. Eligibility criteria for this recruitment have been given in this recruitment notice. We are going to advise all the applicants who are thinking to apply for this recruitment, which checks the Notification of Punjab Police Recruitment. The same announcement is now available to check in online mode at the main site of this department. We are going to aware the applicants that apply as soon as possible till 4th November 2016. After this date, the police department of Punjab will not accept any application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17
|Punjab Police Vacancy Details.|
|SC m/b||76 Posts|
|SC others||75 Posts|
|EX.servicemen General||53 Posts|
|EX.servicemen SC m/b||15 Posts|
|EX.servicemen SC others||14 Posts|
|EX.servicemen BC||15 Posts|
|Police Ward||15 Posts|
|Freedom Fighter||7 Posts|
|Sports General||15 Posts|
|Sports SC||8 Posts|
- Applicants should have passed class 12th from a recognized board and must have valid LMV Driving licenses.
- To get further details check the Notice of Punjab Police Recruitment.
Age limit for Punjab Police Recruitment:-
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 28 years.
- Punjab Police will provide relaxation in age as per rules and regulations.
- Applicants have to qualify written, Medical and Physical Exam.
- General & OBC Category candidates Rs.500/-
- SC/ST candidates Rs.150/-
Related Dates for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17:-
- Registration will start from 15th October 2016
- Closing date of registration 4th November 2016
- Fee have to pay until 7th November 2016
- Exam Date Announced soon
How to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17
Applicants who are going to apply for this recruitment they all should read the Notification first. We have given useful information of this recruitment below.
- First of all open the site @ www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Now go to the recruitment section
- Then find and click on the link of Male Constable and Driver Recruitment 2016-17
- Then lick on the link to Apply Online
- Now applicants have to fill up the application forms with correct details
- Must get a print out of the Punjab Police recruitment
All the applicants should apply till the closing date of apply and after going out the last date they will miss the opprtunity to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17.