Candidates can get their Agra University Exam Form 2016 – 2017 main site of this university. Agra University Private and Regular Exam Form 2016 are now available.
DBRAU Agra Exam Form 2016-17, Agra University Private and Regular Exam Form 2016, Agra University UG and PG Exam form 2017, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Exam Center for 2017 Examinations, UG/PG Private Exam Form 2016 – 17 Session
Agra University Exam Form – Here we are giving a good news for those students who are going to attend the coming Exams of Agra University. According to the news, DR. B. R. Ambedkar University has extended the exam until 15th February 2017. All the related and interested students should hurry up and fill their Agra University Exam Form 2016 – 2017 soon. From today 6th February 2017, submission of Agra University Private and Regular Exam Form 2016 has started. Candidates should hurry up and submit their forms soon before the last date.
Agra University Exam Form 2016
According to the official information, this university is going to conduct the exams in the starting of March 2017. Now, most of the students are busy in the preparation of these exams and here on this web page, we have given all kind of information of these exams. At this time UG and PG Courses Exam Form of Agra University are available for the students. To fill this exam form all the related students have to visit the main site of this university. After going on its site they all have to log in with their Student ID and Password.
For filling the Agra University Exam Form 2016-17, the higher authority decided the last date till 23rd January 2017. But now due to some reasons, it has been extended until 15th February 2017. All those students who have now filled their Agra University Exam Form, they should hurry up and fill it soon.
Click here to Download Instructions for filling Agra University UG PG Exam Form 2016-17
Click here for official Site
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to held soon. Apply soon for NEET UG 2017 by filling NEET Application Form 2017.
NEET Application Form – Recently an official notice related with the NEET UG 2017 – Application Form has been announced. IN coming days National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be managed at various exam centers in India. This is an exam for those students who want to get admission in the medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS). Top-ranked Government colleges of India provides these courses to the students but it is now an easy task to get admission in these colleges. Applicants need to qualify NEET Exam.
NEET UG 2017
Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education manage this exam for those students who want to get admission in MBBS and BDS courses. Thousands of students across the country got a part in this exam, to make them eligible for getting admission in various government colleges. Following the previous years in this year also CBSE is going to manage the NEET-UG Exam 2017 in coming days. All those students who want to get a part in this exam they all have to apply for NEET UG Entrance Test 2017, Below we have given eligibility of NEET UG 2017 check it now.
Information of NEET UG 2017 – Exam
Name of Exam – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017
Name of Department – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Official Site – cbseneet.nic.in
Eligibility for NEET UG Exam 2017
- Interested applicants age should not less than 17 years at the time of admission.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates as per rules.
- For more details check Notification of NEET UG 2017
- Interested candidates must have passed out class 12th from a recognized board of India to apply for NEET UG Exam.
- Read the NEET UG 2017 Notification PDF Carefully to get more updates about educational requirements.
- For General / OBC candidates Rs.1400/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates Rs.750/-
- Applicants can pay their application fee through Debit/Credit Card or download Challan paid at Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank/e-Post Office.
How to Apply For NEET UG 2017 Exam / Application Form
- All the desired and eligible candidates can apply for NEET UG 2017 in online mode through the main site of this board at www.cbseneet.nic.in. After filling the application form correctly they all need to upload their scanned photo and scanned signature. After filling the online application form of NEET UG 2017, applicants have to get a print of it. This print copy have to send along with requiring documents at below given address till the last date
Assistant Secretary (NEET Unit)
CBSE Shiksha Kendra 2
Community Center Preet Vihar Delhi – 110092.
- NEET Application Form Releasing Date – 31st January 2017
- NEET form submission closing date 1st March 2017
- Exam will be organized – 7th May 2017
- Admit Card Available – 15th April 2017
- Result will declare – 8th June 2017
Click here to Download Advertisement of NEET Undergraduate Exam 2017
Click here to Apply Online
Click here For Official Site